Monday, May 27, 2013

Good morning to all!



Short one, today…
I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for reading my blog and for encouraging me. Thank you for listening to what I have to say. I really hope you can get something out of it. I am not trying to force Buddhism down people’s throats. I am not trying to say “hey, I’m right; you’re wrong.” I’m trying to share my ideas and my views (only the positive ones at that) to let you see the good that it does for me and simply let you see that it may do good for you or someone you know, as well. It is possible to be a Christian and believe in the philosophies of some Buddhist practices. It is possible to be a Muslim and believe in aspects of Judaism. We are one in this world and I just hope we strive together in a more meaningful way. We can all be happy and at peace together!


Final thought…
A lyric in this song is what inspired the title of my blog. It is a wonderful song. So often we do forget that we (ourselves) are people, too, and that we need to take time out for ourselves. It is not selfish to need a little cup-filling every now and then!


















Much love and peace,
Charlie

P.S. Please feel free to comment and discuss my posts below! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your insight!